Why create a 21st Century Learning Space?
The 21st Century student is collaborative, creative, contributing and connecting. Their knowledge is constructed through play, direct experience and social interaction.
A well-designed learning space inspires creativity, productivity and efficient learning to support social, emotional and intellectual development. Energise students, teachers and the community with an engaging and adaptable space.
The key to creating a 21st Century Learning Space is to have multiple break out zones with an array of facilities. Spaces should be filled with flexible furniture and easy to reach resources that is able to be used by multiple groups. The top 5 elements are:
- Soft Seating
- Minimal Desking
- Collaborative Workspaces
- No defined front of Classroom
- Flexible pieces (nothing is static)
By using the elements of a 21st Century Learning space you have the ability to create different zones to enhance the student's ability to adapt to change, think for themselves and provide confidence. The main zones are:
- Active Collaborative Zone
- Small Group Collaborative Zone
- Interactive Computer Literacy Zone
- Individual Study Zone
- Chill out Zone
- Quiet Reading Zone
From concept to completion, we are here to help. Our wide range of products and services will ensure we'll create your dream learning space.
- 2D and 3D CAD drawings, custom design and development
- Free advice and consultation
- Off the shelf and customised solutions
- Visio floorplans to assist with layout
- Installation and book relocation
Our Seating and Tables Catalogue is great place to start for inspiration to create your dream learning space. Click here to download a copy or view these featured products to more details.
Be Inspired with Raeco’s range of products
Let’s get started . . .
- Call Raeco® on 1300 727 231 to arrange a free consultation including helpful advice, ideas and project planning.
- Meet with a Raeco® Area Manager to discuss your vision, including floor plan, products, application, colour and finishes.
- Raeco® will provide a formal quotation with time, cost and quality compliance.
- Quotation is accepted or revised ahead of receiving the order.
- Raeco® engage “end to end” project management – including the production scheduling, site checks for final measure and accessibility, and coordination of finished goods, delivery and install
- Raeco® Area Manager conducts a post project assessment to ensure project satisfaction.