BOOK RETURNS, CHUTE AND FACEPLATE, S/STEEL & LOCK ASSE
|For Bulk Pricing please contact Raeco Customer Service.|
|Specifics:||BOOK RETURNS, CHUTE AND FACEPLATE, S/STEEL & LOCK ASSE|
- Kit includes faceplate and chute for through masonary.
- Universal depository accepts books and all audiovisual materials.
- Opening 190H x 385mmW.
- Self-closing pull down door.
- The pull down faceplate incorporates a deposit tray to protect books from damage and prevent tampering. A locking mechanism from the inside prevents opening whenever required.
- The book return chute features a grate and catch-all tray to prevent liquids and other undesirable products from entering the book trolley.
- Optional extras: Accessory kit for installation through a glass wall, signage.
- 335 H x 510 W mm, opening 190 H x 385 W
- Signage of your choice in vinyl lettering can be arranged eg Library Returns
- Faceplate can be ordered separately
- Chute includes a catch all tray to prevent liquids and cigarettes from falling into the trolley
- Theft guard in faceplate prevents returned items from unauthorised removal
- A locking mechanism is included to lock the unit when not in service
- Brushed stainless steel will not corrode and is easy to clean
- Suitable for masonry glass, timber and a wide range of walls materials
- Raeco can supply vinyl lettering signage
- Made in Australia
- When installing through glass, the glass must be substituted with a material such as Lexan or equivalent (available from Cadillac Plastics) and must be suitable for the relevant building code. Additional brackets and support legs are required (code 06325HAL). The faceplate is then attached to the glass substitute and the chute is held up with support legs and supported with two brackets on top of the chute and one at each side. The brackets are fixed with rivets. Refer installation instructions for further details.