Discover Your Library’s Potential
Create your dream library from concept to completion - We are here to help
- 2D and 3D CAD drawings, custom design and development
- Free advice and consultation
- Off the shelf and customised solutions
- Visio floorplans to assist with layout
- Library installation and book relocation
Raeco’s quick response floor plan cost estimator
R-Estimator is a convenient and obligation free service that helps establish project budgets by providing per square meter or per foot pricing. Based on project outcomes from all sectors and including low cost, mid range, and high end solutions, simply choose your preferred outcome and Raeco® can indicate pricing for you.
If you have plans to invest in a library space and need a quick fit out, budget estimate call Raeco®: 1300 727 231
5 Great reasons why you should partner with Raeco® on your next project
- Australia’s biggest range of locally manufactured
products and custom designs, together with access to a
- Raeco® offers end to end project management, ensuring on time delivery to meet project needs and deadlines
- Raeco® has a vast installer network Australia wide and can even arrange book relocation
- Raeco® shelving is GECA Certified and is backed by a lifetime warranty, available in an extensive range of colours and shelf types and is flexible to meet your future needs
- Looking for green solutions? Raeco® offers EO
Board as well as an extensive range of recyclable, carbon neutral and
Every Imagination Any Budget
At Raeco® we consult, design, supply and install, benefit from our experience
Let’s get started . . .
- Call Raeco® on 1300 727 231 to arrange a free consultation including helpful advice, ideas and project planning.
- Meet with a Raeco® Area Manager to discuss your vision, including floor plan, products, application, colour and finishes.
- Raeco® will provide a formal quotation with time, cost and quality compliance.
- Quotation is accepted or revised ahead of receiving the order.
- Raeco® engage “end to end” project management – including the production scheduling, site checks for final measure and accessibility, and coordination of finished goods, delivery and install.
- Raeco® Area Manager conducts a post project assessment to ensure project satisfaction.