Our team of consultants, designers and installers can plan, then bring to life your new library and education space.
Contact us now
Major Project Design Services
Floor Plan Visualisation
See your end result at the beginning! Our design team assist with shelving & furniture selection then help with room layout.
The experienced team of Raeco Designers and Space Consultants work with you to deliver effective, functional Library and learning spaces.
Consultation services, throughout Australia and SE Asia, include:
- Coordination of face to face, Zoom or phone consultations
- Co-design of your space
- Shelving and furniture selection
- Selection of commercial grade fabrics, surface finishes and colours
- Product design
- Collection calculation to select the correct number of shelving units
- Shelving configuration and accessories selection to match your collection’s individual genre numbers
- Tips on merchandising your collection
- Layout / furniture placement planning
- Completion of detailed project proposal, quotations and floor plans
- Ongoing communication throughout your project
Raeco’s Industrial Designers work with you to create Libraries and flexible learning spaces that optimise flow and form.
Design services include:
- Onsite or remote consultation
- Selection of Australian made library shelving and furniture
- Interior design including colour palette and finishes selection
- Design of customised shelving and furniture options
- Completion of design proposals
- Floorplan creation – including 2D, 3D and walk though visuals
With a vast number of library and learning space installations under our belt, Raeco’s network of installation teams ensure your floor plan concept is achieved.
Installation services include:
- Placement of shelving and furniture into your spaces (when included in your project scope)
- Assembly of shelving and bay end panels as per agreed configurations
- Removal of packaging
- Reconfiguring of shelving (when included in your project scope)
- Book relocation (when included in your project scope)
- Regular communication and updates during your installation
At the completion of your project, a Raeco Customer Care Consultation will contact you to ensure your project was completed to your satisfaction.