Asian Hope International School (AHIS), Cambodia
Raeco’s ventures beyond Australia and around the world connected us with Asian Hope School where 300 school children were without a library.
There are few pictures that would convey the happiness and privilege associated with this opportunity.
300 School children now have space where they can engage, learn, collaborate and play in their own library.
What a proud and exciting moment indeed. Enjoy!
About the School
Asian Hope International School (AHIS) is a private, Christian school in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It was founded in 2010 by a group of Cambodian and international Christians who were passionate about providing quality education to Cambodian children. The school’s mission is to “provide quality, bilingual Christian education for Cambodian children.”
AHIS offers a bilingual curriculum that is based on the British National Curriculum and the Cambodian National Curriculum. The school’s students are taught in both English and Khmer, and they have the opportunity to learn about both cultures. AHIS also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports, music, and art.
AHIS is a tuition-based school, but it offers scholarships to students who cannot afford to pay the full tuition. The school also has a strong commitment to social justice, and it works to help the surrounding community through its various outreach programs.
AHIS is a growing school, and it currently has over 300 students. The school is located in a safe and secure area of Phnom Penh, and it has a beautiful campus with modern facilities. AHIS is a great option for families who are looking for a quality education for their children in Cambodia.
Here are some additional details about Asian Hope International School:
- Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Founded: 2010
- Mission: To provide quality, bilingual Christian education for Cambodian children.
- Curriculum: Based on the British National Curriculum and the Cambodian National Curriculum.
- Languages: English and Khmer
- Extracurricular activities: Sports, music, art
- Tuition: Tuition-based, but scholarships are available
- Social justice: Strong commitment to social justice and outreach programs
- Campus: Safe, secure, and modern